OOFP (OOFP) is Available on BurningDrop


Kaugnay na uri: Others

2023-12-28 17:02

Dear KuCoin Users,OOFP will be available on BurningDrop from 9:00:00 on December 29, 2023 . DOVI pool will be opened during the subscription period for all users to subscribe; users can stake DOVI to get OOFP rewards! Additionally, during the Burning Acceleration Period, users who have already subscribed can choose to burn KCS to mine more OOFP airdrops. Participation Ways: Web / App .Timeline: Subscription Period: 9:00:00 on December 29, 2023 to 18:00:00 on December 29, 2023 .Burning Acceleration Period: 20:00:00 on December 29, 2023 to 02:00:00 on December 30, 2023 .Staking Period: 02:00:00 on December 30, 2023 to 01:59:59 on January 19, 2024 .Products Details:Staking ProductsDOVI-FOR-OOFP-20DOOFP Distribution Coefficient1Hard Cap of Whole Platform1,800,000 DOVIHard Cap of Single User2,000 DOVIRewards Distribution: Total OOFP Rewards: 200,000 OOFP.Rewards Distribution: 35% of the OOFP rewards will be distributed before OOFP trading starts in the KuCoin Spot Market. The remaining 65% will be distributed in 32.5% batches from the 1st distribution every month..Calculation Method:1) User's Initial Allocation F = Individual staking amount of the Product * certain Distribution Coefficient * the staked token price at the start of the Subscription Period.e.g.Alice staked 1,000 DOVI in the DOVI-FOR-OOFP-20D section. Assume that the price of DOVI at the start of the subscription period is $1.2. Thus, Alice's Initial Allocation will be:1,000 * 1 * 1.2 = 1,200.2) Accelerating Coefficient by burning KCS, namely V = 0.18452 * arctan + 0.207166085, wherein ε = Amount of the KCS user burns / F.3) Single User Final Allocation after burning KCS = F'.4) F' = * F.Signle User's Final OOFP Rewards= * Total OOFP Rewards.What is OOFP?OOFP is a project within the bitcoin ecosystem that provides value-added services for assets like inscriptions, runes, and nuts.Website: As the number of burned KCS increases, the rewards of each KCS burning may gradually decrease. Users can enter the number of burned KCS on the burning page to test the available acceleration computing power. Please burn rationally.2. The subscribed DOVI tokens will be locked for 20 days.3. Users must be registered and KYC verified on KuCoin to participate in this BurningDrop activity.4. Users confirm that participating in this activity is voluntary, and the KuCoin Group has not forced, interfered with, or influenced the user's decision in any way.5. This activity is not related to Apple Inc. .Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency investment is high risk. It is carried out 24/7 without closing. Please pay attention to investment risks before taking part. KuCoin has a strict review process for online projects but will not assume any compensation or other responsibilities for investment behaviors. Please be aware of related risks and be cautious when investing..Thanks for your support and understanding!.The KuCoin Team.Find The Next Crypto Gem On KuCoin!Sign up on KuCoin now! >>>.Download the KuCoin App >>>.Follow us on X >>>.Join us on Telegram >>>.Join the KuCoin Global Communities >>>.