WikiBit agrees to provide network services based on the Internet and cellular network (hereinafter referred to as "Network Services") in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement and its operating rules issued occasionally. In order to obtain network services, the network service users (hereinafter referred to as "users") agree to abide by all the terms of this agreement and follow the prompts on the page to complete all registration procedures. When the user clicks the "Agree" button during the registration, it means that the user fully understands and is willing to accept and abide by all the terms under this agreement.
2.1 The specific content of service is provided by WikiBit based on actual conditions, such as news and commentary posting and market data viewing.
2.2 Some services provided by WikiBit are chargeable, which means users need to pay for their consumption of these chargeable service to WikiBit. For these services, WikiBit will give users clear reminders before using them. Only when users confirm that they are willing to pay related fees according to the prompts, they can get access to these chargeable services. If the user refuses to pay the relevant fees, WikiBit has the right not to provide the user with such charged network services.
2.3 User must understand WikiBit is the website network services provider; and equipment such as computers, mobile phones and other devices that can get access to the Internet and mobile network, and required fees such as telephone bills paid for mobile network and fees paid for accessing the Internet shall be borne by the user.
3.Changes, Interruption and Termination
3.1 In view of the instability of network services, users agree that WikiBit has the right to change, interrupt or terminate some or all of the network services (free or chargeable) at any time. If the changed, interrupted or terminated network service is a free network service, WikiBit does not need to notify the user, nor does it need to bear any responsibility for any user or any third party. If those services are not free of charge, WikiBit shall notify users in advance before the change, interruption or termination, and shall provide the affected users with equivalent paid network services as an alternative. If the alternative is rejected and the user has paid fees for the previously paid services, WikiBit shall refund the remaining service fees to the user after deducting the corresponding service fees according to the user's actual usage.
3.2 Users understand that WikiBit needs to overhaul or maintain the platform or related equipment that provides network services occasionally. If such a situation causes the interruption of the charged service within a reasonable time, WikiBit does not need to bear any responsibility for this, but should make advance notice to users as much as possible.
3.3 In the event of any of the following situations, WikiBit reserves the right to suspend or terminate the network services (including but not limited to paid and free network services, such as free network services based on advertising model) under this agreement at any time without any liability to users or any third parties.
3.3.1 The personal information provided by the user is not authentic;
3.3.2 The user violates any rules in this agreement;
3.3.3 The user fails to pay the corresponding service fee to WikiBit when using the paid network service.
3.4 If the free account registered by the user is not actually used for any consecutive 90 days, or the user’s registered paid account has not been actually used for 180 consecutive days after the expiration of subscribed paid service, then WikiBit has the right to delete the account and stop providing related services to the user.
4.1 When applying for the use of the network services provided by WikiBit, the user shall provide accurate personal information to WikiBit. If there is any change in personal information, it shall be updated in time.
4.2. The user should not transfer or lend his or her account and password to others. The user should immediately notify WikiBit once the account is illegally used by others. WikiBit does not assume any responsibility for the illegal use of account and password by others due to hacking or the user’s negligence.
4.3. The user agrees that WikiBit has the right to present various commercial advertisements or any other types of commercial information (including but not limited to presenting advertisements on any page of the WikiBit website) in various ways while providing the network services. Besides, the user agrees to receive product promotions information or other related commercial information sent by WikiBit via email or other means.
4.4. For any content uploaded to the publicly available area on the WikiBit website through the network services provided by WikiBit (including but not limited to news reviews, WikiBit microcommunity), the user agrees that WikiBit reserves the free, permanent, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sublicensed right and permission to use, copy, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works, spread, perform and display such content (in whole or in part) ), and/or incorporate such content into any other form of works, media or technology currently known or later developed.
4.5. The user shall observe the following principles while using the network services provided by WikiBit:
4.5.1 Abide by relevant Chinese laws and regulations;
4.5.2 Abide by all network protocols, regulations and procedures related to the network services;
4.5.3. Shall not use the network service system for any illegal purpose;
4.5.4. Shall not infringe WikiBit’s commercial interests by using the network services provided by WikiBit in any form, including but not limited to issuing commercial advertisements not approved by WikiBit;
4.5.5. Shall not conduct any behavior that may adversely affect the normal operation of the Internet or mobile network by using the WikiBit network service system;
4.5.6. Shall not upload, display or spread any false, harassing, slanderous, abusive, threatening, vulgar and obscene information or any other illegal information by using the network services provided by WikiBit;
4.5.7. Shall not infringe the rights of patent, copyright, trademark, reputation or any other legal rights of any other third party;
4.5.8. Shall not conduct any behavior that is disadvantageous to WikiBit by using the WikiBit network service system;
4.6. WikiBit reserves the right to review and supervise (including but not limited to reviewing the content stored on WikiBit by the user) the use of the network services provided by WikiBit [the network services include but not limited to paid and free network services (including free network services intended for advertising)]. If the user violates any of the regulations hereto when using the network services, WikiBit or its authorized person has the right to require the user to correct or directly take all necessary measures (including but not limited to modify or delete the content posted by the user, etc., suspend or terminate the user’s right to use the network services) to mitigate the impact of the users’ improper behavior.
4.7. Any statement, notification, warning, etc., made by WikiBit in various ways (including but not limited to web announcements, emails, SMS reminders, etc.) regarding the use of specific network services provided by WikiBit shall be regarded as part of this agreement. If the user uses these network services provided by WikiBit, it is deemed that the user agrees to the content of the statement, notification, and warning.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
5.1 Any text, pictures, graphics, audio and/or video data contained in the network services provided by WikiBit are protected by copyright, trademark and/or other property ownership laws, and none of the above data shall be directly or indirectly published, broadcasted, rewritten or redistributed for the purpose of broadcasting or distribution on any media, or be used for any other commercial purpose without the consent of the relevant copyright owners. All of this data or any part of the data may only be stored on a computer for private and non-commercial purposes. WikiBit shall not be liable to the users or any third party in any form for any delays, inaccuracies, errors, and omissions arising from the above data or in the process of transmitting or submitting all or part of the said data or any damages arising therefrom.
5.2 All rights of any software (including but not limited to any images, photos, animations, videos, recordings, music, text and additional programs, accompanying explanatory materials included in the software) used by WikiBit in the provision of network services shall be the copyright of such software. Without the permission of the copyright owner of such software, the users shall not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble such software.
6. Privacy Protection
6.1 Protecting user privacy is a fundamental policy of the developer, who ensures that the registration information for individual users is not disclosed or made available to third parties and that the user's non-public content is stored on the developer while using the service, with the following exceptions:
6.1.1 Obtain explicit authorization from the user in advance;
6.1.2 According to the relevant laws and regulations;
6.1.3 In accordance with the relevant government departments in charge of the request;
6.1.4 To safeguard the interests of the public;
6.1.5 To protect the legitimate rights and interests of developers.
6.2 WikiBit may cooperate with a third party to provide users with related network services. In this case, if the third party agrees to assume the same responsibility for protecting the user ’s privacy as WikiBit, WikiBit may provide the user's registration information, etc. to that third party.
6.3 Without disclosing the privacy information of a single user, WikiBit has the right to analyze the entire user database and make commercial use of the user database.
7.1 Users expressly agree that the risks that exist in using WikiBit network service will be entirely borne by themselves. All the consequences arising from its use in WikiBit network service shall also be borne by themselves. WikiBit assumes no responsibility for users.
7.2. WikiBit does not guarantee that network services will definitely meet the requirements of users, nor does it guarantee that network services will not be interrupted, nor does it guarantee the timeliness, security and accuracy of network services.
7.3. WikiBit does not guarantee that this website or the server for users to access this website or any electronic information sent by WikiBit is free of viruses or any other harmful factors.
7.4. WikiBit shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, punitive, special or incidental damage caused by the user's use or related use or inability to use this website or its content.
7.5. Although prudent measures have been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information posted on this website, WikiBit assumes no responsibility therefor. WikiBit hereby expressly declares that it has not made any kind of express or implied statements or warranties, including any warranties for suitability, suitability for a particular purpose, non-infringement, the operation of this website or the content of this website.
7.6. This website may provide links to other websites that are not under the control of WikiBit. WikiBit is not responsible for the content of these other websites in any way. WikiBit only provides such links for the convenience of users of this website. Providing links to such websites does not mean WikiBit agrees with the content of such websites.
7.7. For network service interruption or other defects caused by force majeure or reasons beyond the control of WikiBit, WikiBit assumes no responsibility. But we will try our best to take measures to reduce the loss and impact caused to users.
7.8. The user agrees that, for the quality defects of the following products or services provided by WikiBit to users and any losses caused by them, WikiBit shall not bear any responsibility:
7.8.1. Various network services provided by WikiBit for free to users;
7.8.2. Any products or services presented by WikiBit to users;
7.8.3. All kinds of products or services provided by WikiBit to users of paid network services.
8. Default Compensation
8.1. If WikiBit violates relevant laws, regulations or any terms under this agreement and causes losses to the user, WikiBit agrees to bear the liability for damages caused thereby.
8.2. The user agrees to protect the interests of WikiBit and other users. If the user violates relevant laws, regulations or any terms under this agreement and causes losses to WikiBit or any other third party, the user agrees to bear the Liability for damages caused thereby, including but not limited to travel expenses, notarization fees, appraisal fees, preservation fees, attorney fees, legal costs, arbitration fees, investigation charge and other losses incurred by WikiBit or any other third party in order to protect its legal rights.
9. Modification of Agreement
9.1. WikiBit has the right to modify any clause of this agreement at any time. Once the content of this agreement changes, WikiBit will directly publish the revised agreement content on the WikiBit website. This announcement shall be deemed as WikiBit has notified users the revised content. WikiBit can also prompt the modified content to users through other appropriate methods.
9.2. If you do not agree to the changes made by WikiBit to the relevant terms of this agreement, the user has the right to stop using the network service. If the user continues to use the network service, it shall be deemed that the user understands and accepts the changes made by the WikiBit to the relevant terms of this agreement.
10. Notification and Service
10.1. All notices of WikiBit to users under this agreement can be made through web announcements, emails, mobile phone text messages or regular mail transmission; such notices are deemed to have been delivered to the recipient on the date of sending.
10.2 The user's notice to WikiBit shall be delivered through the contact information such as the correspondence address, fax number, and e-mail address officially announced by WikiBit.
11. Legal Governance
11.1 The conclusion, execution, interpretation and dispute resolution of this agreement shall be governed by Chinese law and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Chinese courts.
11.2 If there is any dispute between the two parties regarding the content of this agreement or its implementation, the two parties shall try their best to resolve it through friendly negotiation; if the negotiation fails, either party may initiate arbitration to the arbitration committee where the WikiBit is located.
12. Other Regulations
12.1. This agreement constitutes a complete agreement between the parties on the agreed matters and other related matters of this agreement. Except for the provisions of this agreement, no other rights are granted to the parties to this agreement.
12.2 If any clause in this agreement is completely or partially invalid or unenforceable for whatever reason, the remaining clauses in this agreement shall still be valid and binding.13. About posting
13.1、Users should pay attention to their speech when posting forum and exposure content. Users shall not involve topics such as race, religion, politics, etc., and shall comply with the laws and regulations of their countries.
13.2、User posts will be uploaded to our backend for review, and the posting will be deemed successful after the review is passed.
WikiBit (Chinese name: 区块天眼) is a platform information query tool of the blockchain industry under Wiki Co.，LIMITED established in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China. Its core function is to provide query service of basic information and regulatory license, credit evaluation, platform appraisal and other services for already included blockchain projects.
Based on public data released by the government, combined with advanced sniffing systems and scientific computer algorithms, WikiBit offers a prime big data solution that integrates data collection, screening, aggregation, modeling, and productization. It also provides both quantitative and qualitative evaluation of the supervision level and risk level of the listed projects from multiple dimensions for traders, institutions and government departments.
Wiki Co.，LIMITED is headquartered in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, China. Based on the original intention of "originating from China and facing the world", the company always attaches importance to the scientific and technological research and development work of independent intellectual property rights, and has established a technical research and development team in Shanghai, through continuous innovation and continuous Iterate and strive to provide users with quality services. At the same time, the company has established branches or offices in Hong Kong, Australia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, and Cyprus, and has promoted the use of WikiBit in more than 14 different languagesto users from all over the world, so that users from all over the world can fully appreciate and enjoy the magic and convenience brought by China's Internet technology.
Address: 3F, No. 665 Zhangjiang Road, China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone
Customer service micro signal：WikiBit001
Please read the statement carefully before accepting the service of WikiBit. Visitors actions, including browsing WikiBit website and using WikiBit service by all ways, are regarded as accepting all contents of this statement out of question.
1. As for actions involved in WikiBit, including but not including to browsing, using, forwarding and advertising, the visitor should be careful, with goodwill and caution; the visitor shouldn‘t harm the rights and interests of WikiBit intentionally and accidentally, and mustn’t act against the laws in all countries/regions, international convention and social morality directly or indirectly by WikiBit.
2. When you use our products and / or services, we need/may need to collect and use your personal information including the following two:
1) In order to provide you with the basic functions of our products and / or services, you must authorize us to collect and use the necessary information. If you refuse to provide the information, you will not be able to use our products and / or services properly
2) In order to provide you with auxiliary functions of our products and / or services, you can choose to authorize us to collect and use the information. If you refuse to provide, you will not be able to use the auxiliary functions properly or meet our expected function effects we intend to achieve. But it will not affect your use of the basic functions of our products and / or services.
You understand and agree that:
1) We are committed to providing a wide range of products and services to meet your needs. Due to the wide variety of our products and services, and also the specific product/service range varies with each individual , accordingly, the basic/additional functions, and the types and ranges of personal information collected and used may differ. Please refer to specific product/service functions.
2) In order to bring you better experience of our products and services, we are constantly striving to improve our technology, and may introduce new or optimized functions from time to time. It may be necessary to collect and use personal information , or change the purpose or manner in which personal information is used. In this regard, we will explain the purpose,scope and method of the information collecting by policy update,window pop-up,page prompt , etc. In the process, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, you can contact us through the contact information provided by WikiBit and we will reply your questions as soon as possible.
3. In order to identify any abnormal account status, understand product suitability ,provide you with page display and search results that can better suit your needs while using our services, we may automatically collect your service information and store it as network log information including:
1）Device information: We will receive and record information about the device you are using (information about software and hardware features including device model, operating system version, device setting, unique device identifier, device environment, etc.) based on your specific operation during software installation and/or use, and information about the device location (Including those sensor information such as your authorized GPS location and WLAN access points and base stations).
2）Service log information: When you use our website or the products or services provided by the client, we will automatically collect your detailed use of our services as a service log, including browsing, click to view, search query, collection, add to shopping cart, transaction, after-sales, follow-up and sharing information, post information, IP address, browser type, telecom supplier, language, date and time of access.
Please note that separate information of device or service log is information that is unable to identify a specific natural person. If we combine the non-personal information with other information to identify a specific natural person, or use it in conjunction with personal information, then the non-personal information shall be regarded as personal one during the combined period. We will anonymize the information and make it unidentified, in addition to obtaining your authorization or other laws and regulations.
To provide you with the information displaying, searching, forwarding services that are more convenient to you and meet your personalized needs, we‘ll extract your preference features, based on which we’ll make indirect crowds portraits for displaying, forwarding information and potential commercial advertisements, according to the information of your device and service log.
4. While providing you with the following additional services, we might collect and use your personal information for striving to enhance your experience by providing you with more convenient and personalized products and/or services of better quality. If these information are not provided, it wont influence the basic services you enjoy, such as browsing, searching and purchasing on WikiBit, but the users experience brought by these services may be unavailable for you. These services include:
1) The global personalized recommendation service based on location information: After your location permission is opened, we‘ll visit and acquire your location information, based on which we’ll provide you with the displaying of page businesses, products and services that fit your needs better.
2) Additional service based on camera: You can participate in offline activities and take photos for market and other related services by scanning code after turning on the camera permission.
You understand and agree that, in order to use the additional services mentioned above, youre required to turn on the permissions of visiting the information of your location, camera and album in your device to make it possible for collection and use of the information involved in these permissions. You can view the status of these permissions item by item in your device settings or in our client, and you can decide the status of these permissions anytime.
5. How do we protect your information:
1) We have adopted practicable security measures that meet the industry standard to protect your information, in avoid of unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss of personal information. For example, your information is protected by SSL protocol when exchanging data between your browser and the server. Meanwhile, We provide a safe browsing approach of HTTPS protocol for WikiBit website.
2) We have an industry-leading data security management system with data and data life cycle at its core, enhancing the security level of the whole system from multiple aspects, such as organization development, system designing, personnel management, product technologies and so on.
3) The Internet is not an absolutely secure environment. When using the WikiBit platform service, it is recommended that you establish contacts and share information with each other through our services. Please note that the information you voluntarily share or even share publicly when using our services may involve personal information or even personally sensitive information about you or others. Please consider more cautiously whether to share information publicly when using our services.
4) Please use complex passwords to help us keep your account secure. We will do our best to ensure the security of any information you send us.
6.WikiBit fully respects the copyright and intellectual property of original data creators, and trusts reasonably in the original data uploaded by the clients, who can be original creator, or has received the acceptance of copyright owners and made an agreement with them about the matters. Therefore, it is reasonable for WikiBit to buy, sell and use the related original data, and WikiBit has no responsibility on the related intellectual property disputes. It is suggested that the visitor should comply with the related intellectual property before forwarding and using data, or WikiBit bears no responsibility on the related intellectual property disputes. Meanwhile, as for the original data and WikiBit logo, WikiBit owns the independent intellectual property. So WikiBit has the right to take legal actions for any violations of intellectual property.
7.All data published by WikiBit, the visitor‘s comments on WikiBit, and the contents from other websites by links are just used for reference or study, which dose not represent WikiBit’s opinion and are not sales recommendations.
8.WikiBit bears no responsibility on the following situations which cause the disclosure of personal information.
1) WikiBit shall provide the personal information according to requests of legal authority or for public safety, when the government, judicial authority and so on asks WikiBit to show personal information in accordance with legal procedure
2) The user shows the individual password to others or shares account with other users, causing the disclosure of personal information
3) The force majeure factors which influence normal operation of network, such as computer problems, hacker attack, computer virus, temporary shutting down for government regulation, cause the disclosure, missing, being misused and altered of personal information
4) Others websites linked with WikiBit cause the disclosure of personal information
5) Any results caused by force majeure factors.
9. WikiBit bears no responsibility on the losses of users during the period out of service for hardware problems out of control caused by networks or other force majeure factors.
10. Apart from the service terms marked out by WikiBit, WikiBit bears no responsibility on problems caused by using WikiBit, such as accidents, neglects, slanders, violations of copyright or intellectual property and losses from them.
11. Any legal disputes appealing to proceedings caused by WikiBit are under the jurisdiction of Peoples Court of Shanghai, where WikiBit headquarters.
12. WikiBit deserves the right to make, revise, update and explain the statement.
13. The above statements take effect from the day of release.
The Database of WikiBit comes from the official regulatory authorities , such as FinCEN, SFC HK, CySEC, etc. The published content is also based on fairness, objectivity and fact. WikiBit doesn't ask for PR fees, advertising fees, ranking fees, data cleaning fees and other off-the-books fees. WikiBit will do its utmost to maintain the consistency and synchronization of database with authoritative data sources such as regulatory authorities, but does not guarantee the data to be up to date consistently.
Given the complexity of blockchain industry, some projects are issued legal licenses by cheating regulation institutes. If the data published by WikiBit are not in accordance with the fact, please click "Complaints "and "Correction" to inform us. We will check immediately and release the results.
Spot, futures and over-the-counter (OTC) trading in cryptocurrency exchanges are hogh risk products, which may lead to losses of your principal. Please invest rationally.
Specially, the content of the WikiBit site is for information purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice. The cryptocurrency invstment is chosen by the client. The client understands and takes into account all risks arising with cryptocurrency trading is not relevant with WikiBit, and should bear full responsibility for their consequences.