Global blockchain supervision and query platform


Inspect (INSP) is Available on BurningDrop


Related type: Others

2023-11-29 17:02

Inspect will be available on BurningDrop from 9:00:00 on November 30, 2023 . KCS pool will be opened during the subscription period for all users to subscribe. Additionally, during the Burning Acceleration Period, users who have already subscribed can choose to burn KCS to mine more INSP airdrops. Participation Ways: Web / App .Timeline: Subscription Period: 9:00:00 on November 30, 2023 to 18:00:00 on November 30, 2023 .Burning Acceleration Period: 20:00:00 on November 30, 2023 to 02:00:00 on December 1, 2023 .Staking Period: 02:00:00 on December 1, 2023 to 01:59:59 on December 21, 2023 .Products Details:Staking ProductKCS-FOR-INSP-20DINSP Distribution Coefficient1Hard Cap of Whole Platform320,000 KCS Hard Cap of Single User300 KCS.Rewards Distribution: Total INSP Allocation: 8,333,333.Rewards Distribution: 10% of the INSP rewards will be distributed before INSP trading starts in the KuCoin Spot Market. The remaining 90% will be distributed in 10% batches every month from the 1st distribution..Calculation Method:1) User's Initial Allocation F = Individual staking amount of the Product * certain Distribution Coefficient * the price of staked assets in USDT at the start of the Subscription Period.e.g.Alice staked 50 KCS in the KCS-FOR-INSP-20D section. Assume that the price of KCS at the start of the subscription period is $8. Thus, Alice's Initial Allocation will be:50 * 1 * 8 = 400.2) Accelerating Coefficient by burning KCS, namely V = 0.18452 * arctan + 0.207166085, wherein ε = Amount of the KCS user burns / F.3) Single User Final Allocation after burning KCS = F'.4) F' = F.User Final Rewards of INSP = * Total AirDrop of INSP.Website: As the number of burned KCS increases, the rewards of each KCS burning may gradually decrease. Users can enter the number of burned KCS on the burning page to test the available acceleration computing power. Please burn rationally.2. The subscribed KCS tokens will be locked for 20 days.3. Users must be registered and KYC verified on KuCoin to participate in this BurningDrop activity.4. Users confirm that participating in this activity is voluntary, and the KuCoin Group has not forced, interfered with, or influenced the user's decision in any way.5. This activity is not related to Apple Inc. .Risk Warning: Cryptocurrency investment is high risk. It is carried out 24/7 without closing. Please pay attention to investment risks before taking part. KuCoin has a strict review process for online projects but will not assume any compensation or other responsibilities for investment behaviors. Please be aware of related risks and be cautious when investing..Thanks for your support and understanding!.The KuCoin Team.Find The Next Crypto Gem On KuCoin!Sign up on KuCoin now! >>>.Download the KuCoin App >>>.Follow us on X >>>.Join us on Telegram >>>.Join the KuCoin Global Communities >>>.